All contents © 2009 Creative Change Education Solutions
Creative Change is the bridge between educators and leaders in green business sectors such as sustainable manufacturing, green building, brownfield redevelopment, and renewable energy. We collaborate with businesses in several ways:
We provide curriculum and programming for projects or bids that require an educational component. Topics include green building, energy efficiency, storm water, brownfields redevelopment and more. More
We feature exemplary business practices and cutting-edge green innovations through our curriculum and teacher education programs. More
We offer sponsorship opportunities. More
Federal stimulus money is bringing new opportunities in green construction, energy retrofits, brownfield redevelopment, and storm water management. If your bid requires an educational component, Creative Change can give you a competitive edge. Our in-depth curricula and comprehensive support packages for schools and universities cover a full range of stimulus sectors:
- Our Ecological Footprint program offers a solid foundation in all areas of sustainability.
- Our Energy program engages K-12 students in understanding and developing sustainable energy and green building solutions for homes and schools.
- Our Town, our sustainable community program, can engage youth and/or adult learners in the science and economics of brownfield redevelopment and urban revitalization. The program also provides real-world, hands-on learning about land use, storm water management and impervious surfaces.
- Sustainable by Design addresses green manufacturing and product life cycles of everything from furniture to lighting.
Don't settle for educational "programs" that provide little more than handouts at an assembly. Stand out from the competition with our high-quality packages of curriculum, professional development and support. Contact us to discuss your project needs.
Is your company engaged in cutting-edge sustainable approaches? Do you wish more people understood and valued your "triple bottom line" practices? Creative Change can help. Our curricula and education programs deliver best practices in sustainability to professors, teachers, students and citizens around the country.
- Highlight your good work through our lessons, case studies, and other instructional materials.
- Enable you to share your work directly with educators as a guest speaker or through teacher education webinars.
- A polymer scientist from Ford Motor Company presented on the topic of biodegradable polymers and their applications in manufacturing at a "Sustainable by Design" program event.
- Representatives from Steelcase provided a "webinar" on green chemistry and manufacturing at a summer institute for teachers.
Our curricula also contain numerous case studies of businesses with environmentally and socially responsible practices. Can you business be the next one we feature? Contact us to discuss opportunities.
Are you looking for sponsorship opportunities that match your values and build awareness of your business? Creative Change's innovative educational programs provide the integrity and visibility you're seeking. From urban revitalization to green manufacturing to renewable energy, our programs are bringing a positive message to a wide national audience.
- Increase your visibility: Circulate your name and logo to hundreds of students, parents, and citizens concerned about sustainability. We will acknowledge your support with your name/logo on our website (which receives 500,000 hits per year), through press releases and notices to schools for inclusion in their PR efforts, and in displays at national conferences. We welcome your ideas for other recognition strategies.
- Support your values: Align your business or organization with a national leader in sustainability education. Help students develop the knowledge, skills, and values to advance sustainability in their roles as citizens, consumers, and workers.
- Make a real difference: Supporting teacher education programs is one of the most effective ways to impact student learning. Program evaluations show our approach is effective and delivers a measurable benefit in student achievement.
- Reduce your taxes: Creative Change is an established 501c3 organization with a ten-year record of successful programs, accountability, and transparent management.
- Support programming, not overhead: With low overhead and the majority of our support coming from grants and fee-based contracts, you can feel confident your contribution is supporting our educational mission, not office rent or fundraising events.
Contact us today to discuss the full range of sponsorship levels and partnership opportunities.